Action in Community Through Service (ACTS) and Image Church are proud to partner each year to host the annual IWALK for ACTS event. Proceeds benefit ACTS of Prince William, with the 2017 event raising almost $100,000 to support this organization's vital work.
Action in Community Through Service (ACTS) provides relief, fosters hope and promotes self-sufficiency for our Prince William area neighbors in crisis. Your contributions help support the following programs:
- Client Support Services, which provide food and financial assistance, an employment training program, and a Thrift Store that distributes over $30,000 in vouchers so low income families can have a dignified shopping experience for household items and clothing.
- Housing Program, which comprises an emergency homeless shelter, a Transitional Living program that takes families from homelessness to permanent housing over a two-year program, and two units of affordable low-income housing.
- Helpline, the only suicide/crisis prevention/intervention hotline in the Prince William Area, as well as an assurance call service for senior citizens.
- Turning Points, the Prince William Area's only comprehensive domestic violence prevention and intervention program.
- SAVAS (Sexual Assault Victims Advocacy Service), the only sexual assault crisis center serving the Prince William Area, which empowers survivors of sexual assault to heal and move forward in their lives.
For more information, visit www.actspwc.org.
About Image Church
Image Church was established in 2006 with a vision to be a community of people reflecting the image of Jesus and a mission to magnify Jesus by leading people to love God, love others, and make followers of Jesus. Image Church meets on Sundays with one gathering at 10:45 a.m. at 13900 Church Hill Drive in Woodbridge, VA.
For more information, visit www.imagechurch.com.